POEM Proceedings Published Online and Indexed
160 papers have been archived in Optics InfoBase of Optical Society of America (OSA) and indexed by EICompendex
1.Optoelectronic Devices and Integration, OEDI 2014(88 papers)
Source: Optoelectronic Devices and Integration, OEDI 2014, 297p, June 18, 2014; ISBN-10: 1557522774; Conference: Optoelectronic Devices and Integration, OEDI 2014, June 18, 2014 - June 21, 2014; Sponsor: OSA; Publisher: Optical Society of America (OSA)
Abstract: This proceedings contains 112 papers. OSA topical meeting OEDI addresses all aspects of optoelectronic devices and integration from concepts, design, modeling, fabrication and characterization of micro/nano-photonic devices and integration to optical communication, optical signal processing, and optical network applications. Topics of interest in this conference includes silicon photonics, surface plasma and plasmonics, optoelectronic devices, nonlinear optical devices, polymer devices, radio over fiber related devices, free-space communications related devices, optoelectronic monolithic integration and hybrid integration. Special emphasis are given to optical communication and optical signal processing applications such as nano technologies, optical interconnection, optical network subsystems, microwave photonics, radio over fiber subsystems, nonlinear all-optical signal processing, and free-space communications. The key terms of this proceedings include optical transmitter, plasmon polariton waveguides, solar energy harvesting scheme, silicon solar cells, photonic crystal nanocavity, OCDMA networks, microscopic super resolution, fluorescence sensor, visible spectrum, chirp technique.
2.Fiber-Based Technologies and Applications, FBTA 2014(72 papers)
Source: Fiber-Based Technologies and Applications, FBTA 2014, 231p, June 18, 2014; ISBN-10:1557522774; Conference: Fiber-Based Technologies and Applications, FBTA 2014, June 18, 2014 - June 21, 2014; Sponsor: OSA; Publisher: Optical Society of America (OSA)
Abstract: This proceedings contains 88 papers. Fiber based technologies and applications (FBTA) OSA topical meeting addresses all aspects of optical fibers from fundamental material, design, fabrication and cabling, specialty fibers, linear and nonlinear properties of fibers, fiber devices and its applications such as fiber gratings, fiber amplifiers, fiber lasers and fiber sensors, etc. The meeting topics cover theoretical and experimental research and developments of optical fibers, fiber materials, fiber devices and the applications in communications, lasers, amplifiers and sensing. Special emphasis given to innovative specialty fiber designs, fabrications, and applications covering visible, IR and THz spectrum. The key terms of this proceedings include nanomechanical optical fibres, photonic crystal fiber, refractive index sensing, fiber amplifiers, optical parametric oscillator, coherent scanning technique, resistive switching, plasmonic waveguide structures, tunable optical transmitter, optical signal processing.
245 papers have been archived in Optics InfoBase of Optical Society of America (OSA) and indexed by EICompendex.
1. Nanophotonics, Nanoelectronics and Nanosensor, N3 2013 (124 papers)
2. Advanced Optoelectronics for Energy and Environment, AOEE 2013 (121 papers)
All the accepted papers (250 in total) have been archived in Optics InfoBase of Optical Society of America (OSA) and indexed by EICompendex.
1. Information Optoelectronics, Nanofabrication and Testing (IONT) (104 papers)
2. Laser and Tera-Hertz Science and Technology (LTST) (146 papers)
POEM 2011 conference proceedings have been published by the International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE).
POEM & PIBM 2010 Proceedings Have Been Included and Indexed by ISTP & EI
The 3rd International Photonics and OptoElectronics Meeting (POEM 2010) and 9th International Conference on Photonics and Imaging in Biology and Medicine (PIBM 2010) achieved a great success from Nov 2nd to Nov 5th, 2010, in Wuhan Science & Technology Convention & Exhibition Center, Wuhan, China.
286 papers published online by Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), JPCS are now available by Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (CPCI-S, former ISTP), EI Compendex and Inspec.
233 POEM 2010 conference papers have been included and indexed by ISTP, 53 PIBM 2010 conference papers have been included and indexed by EI
Search your paper please log in:
Web of Science Proceedings (ISTP/ISSHP) Data Base or http://www.engineeringvillage.com.
The submission deadline of POEM 2011 will be Oct .20, 2011. You are welcome to submit new papers online. Paper submission system: http://poem2011.wnlo.cn/Login.aspx
Proceedings of POEM 2010 and PIBM 2010 were officially published online on March 9, 2011 by Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), IOP. 286 papers were collected including 233 of POEM 2010 and 53 of PIBM 2010.
POEM 2010 (233 papers in total)
Please link to: http://iopscience.iop.org/1742-6596/276/1
- Invited Papers (10)
- Laser Technology and Applications (LTA) (31)
- Nano-enabled Energy Technologies and Materials (NETM) (12)
- Optoelectronic Devices and Integration (OEDI) (60)
- Optoelectronic Sensing and Imaging (OSI) (41)
- Solar Cells, Solid-state Lighting and Information Display Technologies (SSID) (46)
- Tera-hertz Science and Technology (THST) (33)
PIBM 2010 (53 papers in total)
Please link to:http://http://iopscience.iop.org/1742-6596/277/1
- Plenary & Invited Papers (2)
- Regular papers (51)
1. SPIE, Vol. 7514: Fiber Optic Communication and Sensors
2. SPIE, Vol. 7515: Industry Lasers and Applications
3. SPIE, Vol. 7516: Optoelectronic Devices and Integration
4. SPIE, Vol. 7517: Optical Storage and New Storage Technologies
5. SPIE, Vol. 7518: Solar Cells, Solid State Lighting, and Information Display Technologies
6. SPIE, Vol. 7519: Eighth International Conference on Photonics and Imaging in Biology and Medicine (PIBM 2009)
1. SPIE Vol. 7276: Photonics and Optoelectronics Meetings (POEM) 2008: Laser Technology and Applications
2. SPIE Vol. 7277: Photonics and Optoelectronics Meetings (POEM) 2008: Terahertz Science and Technology
3. SPIE Vol. 7278: Photonics and Optoelectronics Meetings (POEM) 2008: Fiber Optic Communication and Sensors
4. SPIE Vol. 7279: Photonics and Optoelectronics Meetings (POEM) 2008: Optoelectronic Devices and Integration
5. SPIE Vol. 7280: Seventh International Conference on Photonics and Imaging in Biology and Medicine
6. SPIE Vol. 7125: Eighth International Symposium on Optical Storage and 2008 International Workshop on Information Data Storage